"Now's the best time of year to visit this Arkansas city where nature and art come together."—Lisa Cericola, Southern Living, September 2023
"Bentonville, home to 57,868 people as of July 2022, continues to grow into what feels like a company town as envisioned by Norman Rockwell and the curators of MoMA."—Kathryn O’Shea-Evans, The Wall Street Journal
- Enjoy the Outdoors
- Visit a Museum
- Attend a Festival or Concert
- Cozy up at a Coffee Shop
- Event Calendar
Autumn at Airship at Coler Mountain Bike Preserve. Photo by Holly Danielle
- Enjoy the peaceful wetlands of Osage Park and Lake Bentonville, and while you’re there, check out The Quiver Archery Range where you can learn the sport of archery!
- Spend a morning basking in the beauty of Coler MTB preserve, strolling their main path to the Rise, or biking their 19 miles of trails. Bonus: Airship at Applegate is tucked along the trail, and makes for a great stop to refuel and refresh.
- Bike Curious? Rent a mountain bike and join Bike School Bentonville every Saturday through the end of October for their free beginner-level guided mountain bike ride around our popular Slaughter Pen Bike Park, or check out their bike school offerings for the whole family!
- Rather let someone else take the wheel? Check out the Big On Bentonville golf-cart tours.
- Bonus: Check out our list of Fall Cycling Events here.
Fall foliage at Crystal Bridges Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas. Photo by Larry Fleury
- Open now: Listening Forest by Rafael Lozano-Hemmer is an interactive, outdoor, nighttime exhibition
- Opening Sept 16: Annie Leibovitz at Work is a new exhibition of portraits by the famed photographer
The Momentary in Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Sep 9 | Alvvays with special guest Julia Jacklin
- Oct 6 | Rina Sawayama
- Oct 27 | Wilco
- Oct 28 | Wu-Tang Clan
ONYX in Downtown Bentonville. Photo by Karlene Miller
The Preacher's Son in Bentonville, Arkansas. Photo by Drager Creative
Dining on the Square
Dining at the Market District
Dining on Walton Blvd.
Image courtesy @thirstypigs
- If you’re looking to fly into town and then walk or bike, we recommend 21c Museum hotel or vacation rentals in the Downtown and Market area, as you see here.
- Driving in? Great! Take your pick of hotels throughout Bentonville, and simply park downtown, here’s a map of downtown parking options.
Photo by Drager Creative