- Food & Drink
- Things to Explore
- Places to Stay
- Plan Your Trip
Bentonville is home to 16 beautiful parks. Our most popular parks include Orchard Park, which is where The 4th of July Fireworks and Summer concerts are held and Lawrence Plaza which features First Friday Movies in the park and converts into a splash pad in the warmers months and into an Ice Rink during our winter season.
Visit Bentonville Parks for more information
The Bentonville Trail system consists of three looped trails within the parks, (Memorial Park, Lake Bella Vista, Park Springs Park), seven linear pedestrian pathways and bikeways along city streets, an all-terrain mountain bike trail, and on-road bicycle routes, creating a network of over 40 trail miles.
Visit Bentonville Trails for more information
Northwest Arkansas is home to a wide variety of outdoor activities. Check out these resources for great swimming
- Coler Mountain Bike Preserve is 5 minutes from downtown Bentonville and sits on 300-acres of land built for biking, walking, and enjoying nature.
- Tanyard Creek Nature Trail is a 2.2-mile easy trail just a few minutes North of in Bella Vista, Arkansas.
- Bella Vista Lake - This 132-acre park surrounds the Bella Vista Lake with paved trails.
- Beaver Lake is 28,000 acres of clear water perfect for water activities, camping, and enjoying time with family.
- Prairie Creek is located 4 miles east of Rogers
- Lake Wedington is a 102-acre lake located just 13 miles west of Fayetteville. Enjoy camping, swimming, and picnicking.
- Lake Sequoyah Park is 1,400 acres of land and 389 acres of water in Fayetteville ideal for boating, fishing, and hiking.
For more Arkansas beach or swimming locations, CLICK HERE