Some places are just magical for the young and old alike! That sense of joy and youthful creativity is precisely what the Scott Family Amazeum has brought into so many lives for the past five years.
It's also a top-rated destination for families visiting our beautiful city of Bentonville, Arkansas! We hear it all the time from tourists around the world! That's why to celebrate their five year anniversary; we bring you "Visit Bentonville's Top 5 Reasons Tourist Love the Amazeum."
1. The Amazeum staff greets you with a big smile at the front door, always ready to jump in to help children and their families experience a journey into the imagination.
2. Over 50,000 square feet of fun spaces for kids bring learning to life, with activities for the whole families to enjoy.
3. The wide range of partnerships, which includes the 3M Tinkering Hub; General Mills Lift, Load, and Haul; Market Sponsored by Walmart; Nature Valley Water Amazements; Nickelodeon Play Lab; Hershey's Lab and more.
4. Throughout the year, a variety of programs include workshops for Scout troops, unique programs designed for homeschool students, and family programs for the youngest explorers.
5. So much to do! The Amazeum holds events for families, grown-ups, community groups, and team building programs throughout the year, like Tinkerfest, the Arkansas Makers Summit, and Amazuem on the Rocks!
Are you ready to play, discover, and explore? For the past five years, the Scott Family Amazeum has done it better than anyone else! Find out for yourself HERE.
To find the best ways to bike to the Amazeum, click here!