Airship at Coler Mountain Bike Preserve. Photo courtesy of Holly Danielle
- September 9: Tour De Tacos A bike ride including stops for tacos along the way.
- September 12–14: Cycle of Influence Summit Meet and greet with biking leaders around Northwest Arkansas to progress the future of biking.
- September 15–17: Women of OZ Sunset Summit A weekend to break down walls, create workshops, ride, and empower the women biking leaders of Bentonville.
- September 16–17: Master Bike Builders Show An event giving bike builders the chance to exhibit their different bike creations.
- September 23: Strider Cup A bike race for kids around the Bentonville Square, organized by Strider.
- October 2–6: Bike to School Week The Bentonville Moves Coalition and Trailblazers are organizing bike trains with school PTOs to encourage local students to ride their bike to class.
- October 7: Square to Square A community ride from the Bentonville Square to Downtown Fayetteville.
- October 15 and 21: Lifetime Big Sugar Classic Featuring a world-class mountain bike and gravel race
- October 16–18: Shift 23 A conference by PeopleForBikes that brings the industry together to collaborate, lead, and realize our vision for better bicycling across America.
- Ride to Work Wednesday Breakfast, coffee, and great conversations with fellow bicycle commuters at Record in Downtown Bentonville.
- October 20–22: OuterBike A demo event modeling the newest innovations and updates in the biking world. For three days, you can test ride bikes and gear from the world’s premier bike and gear manufacturers on Bentonville’s world-class trails!
- Oct 26–29: Northwest Arkansas Adaptive Off-Road Cycling Adventure A free, three-day adventure with access to off-road adaptive cycles, world-class mountain bike trails, and the encouraging Northwest Arkansas cycling community. Adaptive athletes and able body volunteers can sign up here: www.OZASA.org
Photo by Drager Creative