Where to Shop
- Media lover? Check out Once Upon A Time Books and Block Street Records
- Fashionista? There are several clothing boutiques on the Square, including Remedy Road, Label, Blue Moon Bentonville, In Season, and so many more!
- Outdoorsy? We’ve got you covered at Gearhead Outfitters Experience Center, Moosejaw, Phat Tire, and Strider Bentonville
- Holiday lights on the Square
- Ice skating at Lawrence Plaza
- Restaurants on the Square
- Walk or bike through Compton Gardens to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- Restaurants and Food Trucks at 8th Street Market
- Hot chocolate at Markham & Fitz
- The Momentary, a music and contemporary arts venue
- Walk or bike the Razorback Greenway from the Momentary to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
Peel Museum & Botanical Garden, a historic Italianate family home with period pieces and artifacts dating back to the 1800s
Restaurants on Walton Blvd.
Other Can’t Miss Bentonville Experiences
Looking for food recommendations during your visit? We’ve got you covered! Click here to browse our Restaurant Guide.
We’re happy to help you with any additional information needed during your stay in Bentonville. Our Visitor’s Center is open 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, and 9 am to 3 pm on Saturdays. Stop by and see us at 406 SE 5th Street, Suite 6.