- Food & Drink
- Things to Explore
- Places to Stay
- Plan Your Trip
Hey everyone! With the sudden increase in virtual meetings, we thought it would be fun to create some Bentonville backgrounds. Simply follow these steps and let me know if you have any difficulty.
1. Find a medium to dark SOLID background that is not the same color of your shirt. Be sure the area is well lit.
2. Save these images to your computer
3. Open Zoom
4. On the lower left of the screen, click on the up arrow beside "stop video" and select "Choose a virtual background"
5. Click "+ Add Image" and upload the desired background.
6. If your picture is a bit hard to make out, you may need to put up a backdrop like a solid colored blanket, or you may need to move into a more lit area.
7. Have fun!
YAYOI KUSAMA - Infinity Mirrored Room―My Heart is Dancing into the Universe (Image provided by Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art)
Place Grid Widget Here
Place Callouts Widget Here