The Bentonville Film Festival is right around the corner, and we couldn't be more excited! Starting August 10th - 16th, you can be a part of this year's hybrid event, which offers festival-goers virtual presentations and world premieres of films, panels and special events, alongside select drive-in screenings and additional on-the-ground events throughout the greater Bentonville, Arkansas area.
Here are the Top 5 things We Love About BFF 2020
1. 2020 EDIT - Instead of gathering together in Bentonville as we've done in year's past, we'll celebrate this year's featured films and panels from our homes with a limited local drive-in component for those in or around the Bentonville, AR area. The best part is we've got a virtual lineup of films and panels similar to our annual in-person festival.
2. DRIVE-IN IS IN - For those local to the Northwest Arkansas Area, BFF has partnered with a local drive-in movie theater that will play feature films the evenings of August 10th, 11th, and 12th. Click here for movies playing and how to get tickets to those events.
3. ALL THE MOVIES - With more than 25 features, 30 shorts, and 10 episodes, there's bound to be something that appeals to fans of all genres this year! However, note that the majority festival content this year may be best suited for mature audiences and probably isn't appropriate for kids. Please check the ratings before selecting that film if you want to watch with children under 17.Find all the films here.
4. WATCH WHEN YA WANNA - Most of the films will be available to watch at your leisure for at least 24 hours starting August 10-16, but a select few have a date and/or time restrictions. Specific information on each film can be found here.
5. PICK YOUR PLATFORM - You can watch BFF content this year on PCs running Windows 7+, and Intel-based Macs running OSX 10.12+. You can also watch films on Android tablets and phones using Chrome, and on iPhones and iPads using Safari.
Do you have a ticket? If not, purchase one today and join the film fun!